The mission of the Dermatological Society of New Jersey is to encourage the advancement of dermatology in New Jersey; to promote high ethical standards and fraternal relations among its members; and to participate in activities which shall further the welfare of the medical profession and our patients.
- Jane Lee, MD, Immediate Past President
- Booth Durham, MD, Treasurer
- Arnold Zimmerman, MD, Membership Chair
- Amy Pappert, MD, Medical Education Chair
- Robert Paull, MD, Legislative Chair
- Christopher Cassetty, MD
- Darlene Kwee, MD
- Roderick Kaufmann, MD
- Victor Mellul, MD
- Linda Susan Marcus, MD
- Eric Herman, MD
- Sandra Vause, MD
- Jonathan Winter, MD
- Alexander Doctoroff, DO
- David Wrone, MD
- Linda Susan Marcus, MD and Eric Herman, MD – North
- Roderick Kaufmann, MD – Central
- Booth Durham, MD – South
- State Advocacy Grant Award (2023) from AAD/A.
- 2022 State Advocacy Grant Award from the American Academy of Dermatology
- Model State with Honors Award (2022).
- Model State with Honors Award (2021).
- DSNJ donated $5,000 (matched by Neutrogena with another $5,000) towards the American Academy of Dermatology’s initiative of Adopt A Shade Program. The recipient is Fairview Lakes branch of Metropolitan YMCA of the Oranges.